MPG City / Hwy up to
Seats up to
Max Towing Capability up to
- The exclusive grille is the formal introduction to the extraordinary driving experience that awaits. With its intricate texture, Black Ice finish and three-dimensional chrome wings, every detail comes together to create the unmistakable presence of the Enclave Avenir.
LUXURY IN MOTION
- The exclusive 20″ aluminum wheels with Pearl Nickel finish work in harmony with Enclave Avenir’s exquisite design to reward every look and enhance every drive.
THREE ROWS OF FIRST-CLASS SEATING
- Your wants and needs have found a perfect home within the Enclave Avenir. Step inside and experience its exclusive, spacious Chestnut- or Ebony-themed interior and revel in the remarkably crafted leather-appointed seating, in both the first and second rows.
- Luxury is in every detail. From the front doors to the center stack, meticulously crafted wood-tone trim radiates refinement all around the cabin.
- Indulge in the supple, sweeping surfaces, as well as the masterfully crafted tones and textures that come forward in the Enclave Avenir’s first-class interior.
WIRELESS SMARTPHONE CHARGING
- A higher level of refinement meets a higher level of intelligence with modern amenities like a standard wireless smartphone charging4 pad.
- From the first look, Enclave Avenir welcomes you with its signature crest that’s tastefully inscribed on both front doors. It’s just a small reminder of the elevated status you’re about to command.
- The available Continuously Variable Real-Time Damping suspension system helps enhance your control of the vehicle and deliver a smooth, confident ride.
MOVE WITH CONFIDENCE
- To help raise your awareness when driving, Enclave Avenir empowers you with an advanced suite of safety technologies5, including standard features like Rear Cross Traffic Alert6 and Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert7.
1 The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Buick vehicles’ destination freight charges
2 EPA Estimated.
3 Requires available Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
4 The system wirelessly charges one compatible mobile device. Some phones have built-in wireless charging technology and others require a special adapter/back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, click here or consult your carrier.
5 Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
6 Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
7 Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.