City/Hwy up to
Seats up to
Max towing capacity
- 3.6L V6 Engine, with 310 hp & 266 lb-ft of torque
- Standard All Wheel Drive
- Standard 9-speed Automatic Transmission
- Exclusive 20″ aluminum wheels with Pearl Nickel finish
- Buick Driver Confidence Plus4
- Standard Adaptive Cruise Control
- Bose® performance-enhanced premium 10-speaker system
- Available OnStar™
3.6L V6 Engine
- The 3.6L V6 engine works in tandem with a 9-speed automatic transmission to deliver 310 horsepower and efficient performance. Enclave with FWD offers an EPA-estimated mpg of 18 city/26 hwy, while Enclave with AWD offers an EPA-estimated mpg of 17 city/ 25 hwy.
- Enclave Avenir welcomes you into an environment where every tone, texture and technology conveys the highest level of refinement. Inside the Whisper Beige or exclusive Ebony-themed cabin, it’s easy to see the standards of luxury have been raised.
Luxury in Motion
- Exclusive touches on the exterior include 20″ aluminum wheels with Pearl Nickel finish.
Brilliant in Every Way
- Opt for the Enhanced Design LED Headlamps, available with the Avenir Technology Package, and you’ll have a great way to see and be seen..
1 The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Buick vehicles’ destination freight charges.
2 FWD, EPA estimated.
3 Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
4 Buick Driver Confidence Plus: Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Following Distance Indicator, IntelliBeam, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Rear Park Assist (Feature will not function on certain models without dealer retrofit, expected Q4, 2022, see dealer for details). Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.