City/Hwy up to
Seating up to
- Standard 1.4L Turbocharged engine with 170 hp and 203 lb-ft of torque
- Available All Wheel Drive
- Continuous Variable Transmission
- Seating options for 5 people
- Available High definition Surround Vision4
- Standard GMC Pro Safety5
- Available Amazon Alexa built in
Buick Infotainment System
- Encore offers a personalized and powerful connected driving experience with the Buick Infotainment System6 featuring a standard 7” diagonal touch-screen and modern technologies, such as Apple CarPlay®7 and Android Auto™8 compatibility.
- Encore small SUV delivers sporty performance, impressive responsiveness and surprising efficiency on the strength of its 1.4L Turbo engine. To optimize traction, available intelligent All-Wheel Drive constantly monitors all four wheels and transfers power among wheels when needed. To give you more confidence on icy, wet or uneven roads, StabiliTrak® automatically intervenes when it senses loss of traction to help you maintain control.
Game-Changing Cargo Space
- The 2022 Encore effortlessly takes convenience and versatility to the next level. With 48.4 cu-ft of maximum cargo space9 and folding second-row seats, the Encore small SUV delivers big flexibility no matter where your life takes you.
- The 2022 Encore is equipped with 10 standard airbags10 and available advanced safety technologies to help give you confidence each time you take the wheel.
1 The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Buick vehicles’ destination freight charges.
2 FWD, EPA estimated.
3 Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
4 Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
5 GMC Pro Safety: Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Following Distance Indicator and IntelliBeam. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
6 Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
7 Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple® and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone® and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
8 Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and a compatible Android smartphone. Data plan rates apply. You can check which smartphones are compatible at g.co/androidauto/requirements. Android, Google Play and Android Auto are trademarks of Google LLC.
9 Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
10 Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner’s Manual for more information.