Seats Up To
Tow Up To
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control³
- Standard GMC Pro Safety⁴
- 1.5L Gas Turbo-Charged Engine
- HID Headlamps
- Traction Select System
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Denali Premium Suspension with Enhanced Shock Control
- The 2021 Terrain Denali’s premium suspension utilizes powerful struts and shocks with advanced internal valves to deliver a refined and confident ride.
Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Keep your hands warm during the cold winter months with the heated leather-wrapped steering wheel.
LED Headlamps with Signature Lighting
- GMC’s signature C-Shape lighting design adds beauty and boldness to the Terrain Denali’s captivating front-end profile.
GMC Pro Safety5
- Terrain Denali uses an array of driver-alert and active safety technologies⁶ including cameras and ultrasonic sensors to help you feel more confident on the road.
¹EPA-est. with 1.5L Turbocharged engine 25 MPG city/28 MPG hwy (AWD).
² Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
³ Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information
⁴ GMC Pro Safety: Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Following Distance Indicator and IntelliBeam. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
⁵ GMC Pro Safety Plus: Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, IntelliBeam headlamps, Rear Park Assist, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Following Distance Indicator and Forward Collision Alert; in addition to standard Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
⁶ Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.