16 / 202
Tow Up to
Up to 8
yukon AT4 Features
- Length: 210.0 in.
- Cargo volume (behind 3rd row) 25.5 cu. ft.4
- Third-row Leg Room 34.9 in.
Yukon XL AT4
- Length: 225.2 in.
- Cargo volume (behind 3rd row) 41.5 cu. ft.5
- Third-row Leg Room 36.7 in.
First-In-Class Four-Corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension
- The available Air Ride Adaptive Suspension can raise the vehicle up to 2″ to improve ground clearance, all while delivering an exceptional level of ride comfort.
Exclusive AT4 Interior
- The Jet Black interior features heated and ventilated driver and front-passenger perforated leather seating surfaces, AT4-exclusive Brandy accents and dark brushed aluminum details.
Class-Leading 15″ Head-Up Display
- The available multicolor 15″ diagonal Head-Up Display helps you keep your eyes on the road and features an Off-Road Inclinometer that measures the vehicle’s tilt and grade.
Dinstinctive Exterior Design
- From its black chrome accents and red recovery hooks6 to its uniquely bold front design, the AT4-exclusive exterior makes a powerful statement
1The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2EPA estimated 16 city/20 hwy mpg (SWB 4WD).
3Requires 5.3L engine SWB 4WD and available Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
4Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
5Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
6To avoid the risk of injury, never use Recovery Hooks to tow a vehicle. For more information, see the Recovery Hooks section of your Owner’s Manual.