15 / 202
Tow Up to
Up to 8
- Overall Length 210.0 in.
- Cargo Volume (behind 3rd row) 25.5 cu. ft.4
- Third-Row Leg Room 34.9 in.
Yukon Denali XL
- Overall length: 225.2 in.
- Cargo volume (behind 3rd row) 41.5 cu. ft.5
- Third-row Leg Room 36.7 in.
- The powerful 6.2L V8 engine is paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission to offer best-in-class 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque.
Denali Exclusive Interior Design
- The Yukon Denali luxury full-size SUV upgrades your experience with an all-new interior design, including a uniquely styled instrument panel and four exclusive color theme choices—all featuring premium leather seating surfaces and coordinating authentic wood.
Multidimensional Denali Grille
- Styled to impress, the signature Denali Grille features a satin-chrome finish and block-style elements that create 10,000 reflective surfaces.
Class-Leading 9 Camera Views
- The class-leading available nine camera views, including High Definition Surround Vision6 and the available Rear Camera Mirror7 help you maneuver with confidence.
1Requires Yukon Denali 2WD with gas engine and available Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
2EPA-estimated 15 city/20 hwy mpg with 2WD 6.2L V8 engine.
3Starting at price for 2021 Yukon SLE. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
4Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
5Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
6Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
7Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.