16 / 202
Tow Up to
Up to 94
- 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine with 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque
- Rear Vision Camera13
- 18″ bright machined aluminum wheels
- Second and third-row fold-flat seats
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot14
- Yukon XL has 39.3 cu. ft.15 of cargo space behind the third row
- Overall length: 210.0 in.
- Cargo volume (behind 3rd row) 25.5 cu. ft.11
- Third-row Leg Room 34.9 in.
- Overall length: 225.2 in.
- Cargo volume (behind 3rd row) 41.5 cu. ft.12
- Third-row leg room: 36.7 in.
- The Yukon full-size SUV offers a powerful 5.3L V8 engine paired with a 10-speed transmission to deliver 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque.
- You can keep informed and entertained with 10.2″ Diagonal Premium GMC Infotainment System⁶ that features: available 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot7, available advanced navigation8 and Downloadable In-Vehicle Apps9.
Ride with Confidence
- The available High Definition Surround Vision10 gives you a real-time, bird’s-eye view of the scene around your vehicle to help you navigate tight spaces when traveling at low speeds.
Bold Exterior Design
- Designed to be bigger and bolder than the previous generation, the sculpted exterior features powerful proportions that make a strong statement.
1Starting at price for 2021 Yukon SLE. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2EPA-estimated 16 city/20 hwy mpg with 2WD 5.3L V8 engine.
3Requires Yukon 2WD with 5.3L gas engine and available Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
4SLE models only.
5Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
6Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
7Service varies with conditions and location. Requires active service plan and paid AT&T data plan. See https://www.gmfleet.com/connected-vehicles for details and limitations.
8Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
9Not all services are available with all OnStar-equipped GM vehicles. Some apps/services require Internet access and/or a compatible mobile device.
10Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important feature limitations and information.
11Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
12Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
13Read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
14Subject to AT&T Session-Based Wireless Data Services Agreement available at att.com/USTermsandconditions. Pricing, offer and terms subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Coverage and service not available everywhere.
15Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.