Tow up to
- Standard 3.6L V6 engine, 308 HP and 275 lb-ft of torque, with 8-speed transmission
- Available 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel engine, 180 HP and 369 lb-ft of torque, with 6-speed transmission
- Available automatic Locking Rear Differential
- 18” Black Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Available LED Fog Lamps
- Standard Stabilitrak™ Electronic Stability Control
- Standard Remote Start
- The 2022 Canyon mid-size pickup truck matches its rugged capability with assertive modern styling, precise details and bold accents that impart a fierce, confident and athletic attitude — no matter which trim you choose.
- Keep your gear conveniently stowed and close at hand. Canyon Crew Cab models have even more storage options to pack the stuff you need, with features like rear-folding split bench with underseat storage5 and a large center console.
- Available 8″ Diagonal GMC Infotainment System with Navigation6.
Access your media and navigation7from the center of your on-the-go digital world.
1 The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2 With available 3.6L V6 engine.
3 With available 2.8L Duramax Turbo-Diesel 4-cylinder engine.
4 Requires a properly equipped 2WD Canyon Elevation Crew Cab short bed model with available Duramax 2.8L I4 Diesel engine and Trailering Package. Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
5 Requires full-length Black vinyl floor covering. Crew Cab models only.
6 Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
7Map coverage available in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.