City/Hwy up to
Tow up to
Up to 310 HP4
- 2.7L Turbo high-output engine delivering a 310 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque
- Available 5.3L V8 engine with 10-speed automatic transmission
- Standard LED headlamps, taillamps and daytime running lamps
- Available World’s First Six-Function MultiPro™ Tailgate
- More cargo bed volume than any competitor in its class5
Enhanced 2.7L Turbo High-Output
- Along with an 8-speed automatic transmission, the Standard 2.7L Turbo High-Output delivers 310 hp and an impressive 430 lb-ft of torque. This enhanced engine offers over 20 percent more torque than the previous 2.7L Turbo.
Go Forth with Confidence
- Sierra can help enhance your awareness of the road and surrounding vehicles with GMC Pro Safety6, a suite of advanced collision-avoidance and driver-assistance technologies, which comes standard on all Sierra trims.
CarbonPro™ : Built for what Life Throws at You
- The available GMC CarbonPro™ bed features carbon-fiber composite material that provides excellent scratch, dent and corrosion resistance while offering best-in-class7 short bed cargo volume (63.9 cu. ft8.).
1The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2Requires 2.7L Turbo high-output engine. EPA estimated (2WD).
3Class is half-ton pickups. Sierra’s 13,000-lb max rating requires a properly equipped Double Cab 4WD model with available 3.0L Duramax Turbo Diesel engine, Max Trailering Package and 20″ wheels and tires. Sierra’s 13,000-lb max rating requires a properly equipped Crew Cab 4WD model with available 6.2L V8 engine, Max Trailering Package and 20″ wheels and tires. Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
4Requires available 6.2L V-8 engine. Not available on Pro, SLE or Elevation models.
5Excludes other GM vehicles. Class is half-ton gasoline and diesel pickups.
6GMC Pro Safety: Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Following Distance Indicator and IntelliBeam. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
7Class is half-ton gasoline and diesel pickups.
8Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.