City/Hwy up to
Tow Up to
Seating up to
- Standard 5.3L V8 engine with 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque
- Available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel w/ 10-speed automatic transmission
- 8,400 lbs of max towing capability
- Available 3.6L V6 engine
- Available panoramic sun-roof
- 10.2” Diagonal Premium GMC Infotainment System5
- Class-leading available power-sliding center console
- Available High-definition surround vision6
- Overall length: 210 in.
- Cargo volume (behind 3rd row) 25.5 cu. ft.7
- Third-row leg room: 34.9 in.
- Overall length: 225.2 in.
- Cargo volume (behind 3rd row) 41.5 cu. ft.8
- Third-row leg room: 36.7 in.
- The Yukon’s exterior was made to stand out. While the SLE and SLT vary slightly in appearance, what they share in common are the bold Yukon grille, LED headlamps and taillamps with GMC signature C-shaped design, and a multitude of available premium wheel options.
Traction Select System
- The Traction Select System allows you to quickly switch between available traction configurations including Sport mode, Off-Road mode (4WD models only) and Tow/Haul mode to optimize powertrain calibrations, traction control settings and stability control system calibrations for a variety of terrain and driving conditions.
Distinguished Style of SLE & SLT
- The sleek interiors of Yukon SLE and SLT are designed with premium materials, including aluminum details, accent stitching throughout and first- and second-row perforated leather-appointed seating in SLT.
1 The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Click here to see all GMC destination freight charges.
2 EPA estimated 21 city/27 hwy mpg, 2WD with available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine.
3 SLE models only.
4 Requires Yukon 2WD with 5.3L gas engine and available Max Trailering Package. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
5 Functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
6 Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
7 Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
8 Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.